The SQUIRES Difference
Squires Design & Remodel Logo
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
A Message From the Owner -
We know the decision of choosing a professional contractor for your project can be a difficult one. After all, you are investing a substantial amount of money into your home. You want to be sure you’re receiving quality construction and outstanding service, while dealing with someone who makes you feel comfortable!
Every Design and Remodeling Company offers different procedures and services. THE SQUIRES PROCESS explains what you can expect at SQUIRES Design & Remodeling.
10 Important Reasons Why You Should Choose
SQUIRES Design & Remodeling For Your Next Remodeling Project
1) You have One Company to do it all:
DESIGN/PRODUCT SELECTION & PURCHASES/CONSTRUCTION
- Saves You Time – from running all over town.
- ·Saves You Money – your time is money.
- Saves You Peace of Mind – we do the footwork for you, our experience in the industry allows us to select the best quality products and get them here on time.
2) Both Robert & Kathleen are Professionals
Through their continued education, constant striving for new construction procedures & products and professional affiliations, you know you have a top quality team working for you.
- We spend over 16 hours per year in the classroom.
- We constantly strive for new construction procedures, products and techniques.
- We stay current with new design and product ideas and applications.
- We are active members in good standing with the NHBA, AHBA Remodeling Council, ASID.
3) You have a husband & wife team with over 40 years experience in DESIGN/BUILD
- This increases communication on your project, and cuts down on errors, planning and construction time.
4) Product Selection and Purchasing done in our office.
- Saves you time from running all over town.
- Makes liability easy. If there are any problems with products or installation, you only have one place to go. (You have peace of mind)
5) We have dedicated our business to helping you and our other valued clients understand the remodeling, design and construction process. You receive:
- Information about our Company including “The Squires Process.”
- Detailed scope of the job, including materials and their application.
- Computer-generated Floor Plans, Elevations & 3D Walk-Throughs.
6) You receive personal attention from a local “Family Owned” company from Alaska.
- You will deal directly with the owners. This gives a personal interest in your project, assuring it’s a priority while being completed.
7) Our Carpenters are experienced.
· We have highly skilled, conscientious craftsmen.
8) Your home is treated with as much care & respect as if it were our own.
- Protection is used throughout: Plastic Zip Walls, Carpet Mask.
- Daily clean up.
9) We listen to your needs and concerns to ensure your project is designed and completed the way you want it! The finished product is about YOUR DREAMS & YOUR HOME.
10) Referrals ARE our business! Our client base is 90% referrals from previous clients and trades we are associated with. Wouldn’t you love to be one of our clients?!
11) If we don’t believe we can help you with your project, we will gladly refer you to another NAHB member who can.
5401 Cordova Suite 102
Anchorage, AK 99518
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM